Artist Toolkit: Animation and Character - Describing Taste

At the beginning of today's session, Meg showed us a clip from Disney Pixar's "Ratatouille" of the scene where Remmy is tasting food and reacting to it. So our task for today was to create a short animation to describe the taste of a food. We couldn't be literal about it though, we needed to be a bit more abstract in our approach. I decided to describe tomato pasta, to which I wrote down a few key words to help me out. I also needed to consider how colour play into it, and I couldn't be literal about it, so with my key words, I decided to keep the tone warm and smooth to emphasise what I perceive my food to be. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey