Animation and Character: Blob Character Test

Drafting of the sequence:

Character model sheet:


Graphing the position of the character in the animation:



So currently in Meg's class, we are creating a blob character to animate over the course of a few days, adding new elements each session. This session we are trying to have our character complete an obstacle. As this is a test, my character doesn't have many features yet, but at the moment I just wanted to see how the animation pans out before I finalise the frames.

Meg is going to help me make adjustments as there are a few things I need to improve. I will be re-drawing a couple of frames as the character loses volume somewhere when he jumps towards the box, and then I will be prolonging some other frames to create a more dramatic sequence.

Edit:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey