Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Initial Thumbnails 19 - 32

 So again, this is more of just marking the page with varying shapes. In a way, I want to portray how various Richard Deacon's approach to creating is, and he has even stated himself that his style continuously changes due to his ever changing mindset.

I've also been experimenting more with the lasso tool on Photoshop so produce these obscure and somewhat rigid shapes. I may consider developing this technique, and then refining the initial shapes into what could look like a building.


Comments

  1. 26, 27 and 31 for some strange reason jumped straight out at me, I like the abstract form, could make some potentially great structures. I think try pushing these designs a bit more, you will have some weird and wonderful buildings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey